Saturday 14 November 2015

Another World



Expensive thoughts in empty minds
Bought hearts in fake confetti
Talking down through painted lines
Taking time rushing blind
Proud vanity strikes me smothered
Drip colour from your eyes
Selfie strut down Devil's street
Champagne gold pounding paramount lies

Sharp tongues and material finds weigh into my frame
Imagination save me all the same
Missing words freeze my reason
Tinted views and silent claws set in
Banknotes needed keep me longer
Make my thin skin stick up stronger

Detached moods under fur coats
Distant conversations inscribed onto my bones
Seeping, crawling serpent dances
Keep us all alone
Blinding lights scream out through the walls
And a crystal palace protects plastic dolls
Sell out spies, open pockets
Hide outs of unending prophets
Speaking in a drone,
I am everything you don't know



No comments:

Post a Comment